A game-changing platform of patient-specific solutions for complex long-bone and pelvis reconstruction, to spare the native knee or to help restore hip function.
My3D® PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS
COMPLEX RESECTION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF LONG BONES OR PELVIS CAN BE CHALLENGING….
- Are two-dimensional images enough to adequately plan for a complex surgery?
- Can the native joint be spared? If so, will the allograft match easily with the resection?
- Is bone and soft tissue attachment achievable?
- Can this be done with both speed and accuracy to minimize wait time and OR time?
* Tumors are an approximation. Surgeon must confirm tumor size and location on both CT and MRI.
My3D® PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS IS THE ANSWER
A suite of 3D printed, patient-specific solutions to help spare a patient’s native joint or reconstruct the pelvis.
Rooted in a Virtual Surgical Planning platform, a surgeon’s surgical plan is brought to life from start to finish. These procedures can be more accurate and efficient than freehanded techniques. They are novel alternatives to joint replacing limb reconstruction or outdated pelvic restoration options.
Dedicated Patient Solutions Engineer
- Brings your detailed surgical plan to life.
- Facilitates your plan, including all required paperwork and coordination
Novel 3D-printed Pelvic Reconstruction Implants
- BioGrip® porous technology to support bone and soft tissue ingrowth
- Precise designs that help to restore native femoral head center
MyGraft® Virtual Bone Bank
Supports efficient and precise allograft reconstruction
3D printed, patient-specific instrumentation
3D Anatomical Models
Provide intraoperative guidance and confirmation
Instrumentation and Implant Design4
My3D® Personalized Pelvic Reconstruction5
SCHEDULE A DEMONSTRATION WITH US NOW.
- My3D Personalized Pelvic Reconstruction Reconstruction 510(k)
- My3D Personalized Pelvic Reconstruction CT Scan Protocol
- ArthroView Model IFU
- ClearVue Anatomic Model IFU
- DuraForm ProX PA_3D Printed Plastic Guides IFU
- My3D Personalized Pelvic Reconstruction Instructions for Use
- MY3D Personalized Solutions Custom and Compassionate Use Device Instructions for Use