WHAT WE COLLECT
Onkos Surgical collects and receives two types of information; (i) personal information which is information that identifies you directly or indirectly such as your name, address, phone number, or email address; and (ii) anonymous data which does not directly or indirectly identify and cannot be used to identify you. We also create aggregated information that is collected and created from multiple sources using individual level data which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
In particular, we collect:
- Information that you give us when you request information from us or contact us, such as your name, address, telephone number, and company name;
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and social media platforms;
- Usage data collected when you click on links on our website and applications such as your IP address, browser type, unique device identifier, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing www.onkossurgical.com;
- Data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings; or
- Information we obtain from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about use of our applications on third-party platforms or devices.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect information you provide us when you contact us or interact with our social media platforms.
- We may also partner with third-party vendors to allow tracking technologies and collect information using first party cookies and third-party cookies for website analytics. By accessing the any content on www.onkossurgical.com or any of Onkos Surgical’s social media platforms, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. If you do not want your information tracked by third party vendors please visit or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Toolor Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide you with information you request, view, or engage with on our website and social media platforms;
- To communicate with you about features on our website and social media platforms or changes to our policies;
- To operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our website, applications, and business, including by using analytics tools; and
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies, pose safety issues, or be fraudulent or illegal;
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation
If Information is aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, we may use it for any business purpose.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with a third party outside Onkos Surgical except in limited circumstances, including:
- To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Onkos Surgical or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues;
- If Onkos Surgical engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of its assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements;
- To comply with legal process, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
We do not disclose information to other companies to allow them to market their products or services to you but we may disclose or use aggregated data for any purpose.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use, and review them regularly. We evaluate these safeguards on an ongoing basis to help minimize risks from new security threats as they become known. Despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission will be completely safe from intrusion by others.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the contact information provided below. We will promptly correct any personal information found to be incorrect.
You may always choose to object to the collection or use of your personal information or to have your information erased. If you would like a copy of the information held about you for your own use or to transfer to another party, or if you wish to exercise any other right, please contact us at email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request using the information associated with you, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
EMAILS AND CORRESPONDENCE
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Clicking the “Unsubscribe” link that is located the bottom of any marketing campaign email
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR CHILDREN
Onkos Surgical, Inc.
77 East Halsey Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Last updated on February 1, 2021.