uDesignTM PATIENT SOLUTIONS from ONKOS SURGICAL
Good enough is not good enough for your patients. uDesignTM Patient Solutions is a consultative, concierge level service provided by ONKOS SURGICAL. uDesign brings the level of expertise and surgical planning you demand in complex cases to each and every one of your cases. The interactive experience enables a personalized planning approach for each patient allowing you to better manage your outcomes.
The ELEOSTM Limb Salvage System is a modular system that is indicated for procedures where radical resection and replacement of the distal femur, proximal femur, proximal tibia or total femur is required. The design combines OPERATIVE SIMPLICITY with a PROVEN DESIGN1 in one comprehensive, interchangeable system.
- NEW ELEOS Distal Femur Featuring Reamer Trials
- NEW ELEOS Proximal Femur Featuring Reamer Trials
- NEW ELEOS Proximal Tibia Featuring Reamer Trials
- ELEOS Distal Femur
- ELEOS Proximal Femur
- ELEOS Proximal Tibia
- ELEOS Total Femur
- ELEOS Revision Hinge
Using My3DTM technology, ONKOS SURGICAL develops personalized implant, instrument and anatomic model designs to aid surgeons when performing operative procedures. Highly qualified image processors segment CT scans to create 3D computer models of the hard and soft (tumor) tissue. The models are then reviewed by the surgeon in partnership with technical experts to generate essential pre-operative and intra-operative surgical solutions, allowing the surgeon to better manage individual patient outcomes.
ONKOS SURGICAL was founded to bring focus and innovation to the musculoskeletal oncology. Patients with complications such as wound closure, bone regeneration and nerve and soft tissue challenges often require a biologic adjuvant to improve healing. ONKOS SURGICAL has a suite of biologic products with applications specific to musculoskeletal oncology.
- CYGNUSTM: Amniotic Tissue Matrix
- VIA GRAFTTM: Allogenic Bone Allograft
- ALLOGRAFTS: Wide range of allografts used for the reconstruction of the muscular system
1. William G. Ward, MD; David Haight, MD; Paul Ritchie, MD; Stan Gordon, BS; Jeffrey J. Eckardt, MD; Dislocation of Rotating Hinge Total Knee Prostheses J Bone Joint Surg Am, 2003 Mar; 85 (3): 448 -453