Via GraftTM provides cells and a three dimensional scaffold necessary for bone repair.
- The scaffold is comprised of a proprietary blend of microparticulate cortical, cancellous and demineralized cortical allograft bone.– Optimal particle sizes range from 100-300 microns1.
– Via Graft processing preserves a cell population that includes marrow-isolated adult multilineage-inducible (MIAMI) cells2.
– Cell viability and functionality is preserved using a novel cyroprotectant that is free of exogenous proteins and DMSO.
- Via Graft is a safe, non-immunogenic alternative to autograft.
- Preparation time on the back table is less than 20 minutes once thawed.
- Available in 2.5, 5 and 10cc options.
- Malinin TI, Carpenter EM, Temple HT. Particulate bone allograft incorporation in regeneration of osseous defects; importance of particle sizes. Open Orthop J 2007; 1: 19-24. 5. Bazrafshan A, et al. Activation of mitosis and angiogenesis in diabetes-impaired wound healing by processed human amniotic fluid. Journal of Surgical Research 188(2014) 545-552
2. D’Ippolito, G., et al., Marrow-isolated adult multilineage inducible (MIAMI) cells, a unique population of postnatal young and old human cells with extensive expansion and differentiation potential. Journal of Cell Science, 2004. 117(14): p. 2971-2981.