Onkos Surgical is committed to help raise awareness of sarcoma and pediatric cancer through fundraising activities, support of cancer research, and partnerships with organizations and regulatory agencies to advocate for change that will impact the lives of cancer patients.
Calendar of Events
- May 01-05, 2017 - NJ Cancer Action Week, meeting with NJ legislation, including Senatore Joe Pennacchio www.acscan.org/njcaw
- March 29, 2017 - Jersey Mike’s, Make-A-Wish Day of Giving "www.jerseymikes.com/mog
- March 26, 2017 - 3 For A Cure (Bernardsville, NJ) www.3foracure.com
- September 15, 2016 - Screening of Until 20 (Morristown, NJ), a remarkable film directed by Jamila Paksima that captured the life of James Ragan, his battle with osteosarcoma, and his unwavering effort to raise the spirits of those around him while leading fundraising efforts for his foundation, Triumph Over Kid Cancer.
- June 12, 2016 - Steps to Cure Sarcoma Annual 5K Run and 1K Walk (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 12, 2016 - Sarcoma Foundation of America's 14th Annual Fundraiser – A Celebration of Life (New York, New York)
- May 02-06, 2016 - NJ Cancer Action Week, meeting with NJ legislation, including Senatore Joe Pennacchio, Assemblyman Jay Webber, and Assemblywoman Betty Lou DeCroce. www.acscan.org/njacw
- May 01, 2016 - American Cancer Society - The 37th Annual Blue Cross Broad Street Run
- February 12, 2016 - Onkos Surgical is a new member of the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) Together we CAN make our action heard.
Sarcoma Foundation of AmericaThe mission of the Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) is to advocate for sarcoma patients by funding research and by increasing awareness about the disease. The organization raises money to privately fund grants for sarcoma researchers and conducts education and advocacy efforts on behalf of sarcoma patients. To learn more about the Sarcoma Foundation of America please visit www.curesarcoma.org American Cancer SocietyAt the American Cancer Society, we’re on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we’ll be word about prevention. All so you can live longer — and better. To learn more about the American Cancer Society please visit www.cancer.orgTriumph Over Kid CancerTo improve the lives of children with cancer by raising their spirits, raising the public’s awareness, and funding research to improve the treatment and survivability of pediatric cancers. To learn more about the Triumph Over Kid Cancer please visit www.triumphoverkidcancer.org For more information or to make a donation, please feel free to visit any of the websites noted above.